My background

Friday, October 8, 2010

A Long update...

It's been a while since I've wrote anything. I've just been a little busy with things. Ok so the mystery is finally solved. We know know what Hayden has on his bottom. It's called: Anal Fistula. He will need to have surgery. And, it's already scheduled for the 21st. The one problem, it's looking more like I will have to take an occurence. This is a direct quote from my boss. I love her to dealth. But, she is a supervisior after all, she has to have the conflict of caring and not caring. Anyways, the surgeon is only available Thursdays so naturally. I can't control that I can't get any other day. She said that I will try to get you the time off but I don't know if that will happen so you will probobley have to take and occurence. I only get 6 a year. And i'm at 4 right now. I asked her ok so I take one but what happens if I get sick. My job is on the line then. So, I put in for FMLA, we will see how that goes I had to do that with Hayden's asthma as well, to protect myself since the weather is changing.
Next thing is that school is been in session for 7 weeks now. I have a concern with Macroecomincs, It's getting harder and harder to understand. Their's all these graphs and alegbra. That it's making much sense to me. ANd I have another test on Tuesday. I scored a 66% on my last one. Ugh... now I'm at around 70% for the class. I'm hoping to pass this by atleast that. I really don't want to get a D. Or have to drop the course. I learned a little bit more about how it would work if I dropped a course and such. Anyways, that would take more time to explain. The thing is that between Erik going to school and me, it's been quite a challenge to get anything done. I infact had a mini breakdown a couple of days ago. My Mom came over (thank god) we talked about Erik mostly. I was swearing up a storm I was so upset. So, I decided to wear my contacts for work. And I really had a headache in the afternoon and really wanted to take them out thinking that I didn't have them in my purse, and assuming I left them home I popped some ibuofen and waited till I got home. I couldn't wait to put my glasses on when i got home. I started to freak out thinking where did they go and started to worry because I couldn't wear my contacts anymore and that I needed my glasses. It shows how much I rely on my glasses these days anyways after searching all over the house thinking I was loosing my mind, I dumped out my whole purse on the floor and there was the case, and their were my glasses. I completly broke down crying into my Mom's arms. I was so upset.
The other drama that's know been resolved but was a headache before. Ok so Hayden's birthday celebration was planned for October 23rd the day he was born. So, I told my mother in law and sister in law last Wednesday. Only to find out that my sister in law went to Erik and asked for the party to be postponed. I told her that we couldn't do that. And Erik and I had this huge disagreement because he didn't think it was a big deal. Now, suddenly he agrees that his birthday should be on his actual birthday.
Getting back to Hayden's thing, he will finally be seeing a Pedatrics doctor, YAY!!! It was because of the anal Fistuala that he finally agrees it's time to see one that specializes in it. Ok finally he see's that. I'm relieved. I just wish he would value my opioion a little more. Ok, so I may be a new mother. But, I do know some things I think.
Besides that I think I've covered everything right now. Oh, I was shocked to see this last night, Erik and I have paid out 19,000 thousands for our bankruptcy we are approaching 3 1/2 years. I can't wait till were all done with it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Sounds like you have had some busy months! Glad that it has been discovered what is wrong with Hayden. I will be keeping you guys in my prayers as he has his surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Lindsay! Just try your best to keep your stress level down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to agree with Dayna. You've got so much going on and it's important to unload some of the burden. Your loved ones are there for you so don't be afraid to let it out. If you don't, you'll explode. All this stress adds up and can affect your mental and physical well-being. Hopefully you can make some time for you to relax and unwind, even for an hour. You need it! Take care of you, momma. Otherwise you can't take care of anyone else. Take it from someone who's tried to do too much. Hang in there sweetie. I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete