My background

Friday, September 16, 2011

20 pounds!

I have lost 20 lbs so far, and feeling great. I'm almost up to 5 months of working out. It's a process that I have to be very patient with. It takes about 5 months to lose 20 lbs. then I know I have a ways to go. I can be really good through the holidays I might be able to say I weigh 190 which would be awesome!!!
I'm so excited for the months ahead, I know during the cold times, I'm going to continue to workout so I can say on my birthday I lost 65 lbs all by myself, It's a big one I turn the big 3-0 . I can't even believe it. I have to say getting in shape is really tough but completly worth it, I'm wearing size 18 in pants again. And hoping to get down to a size 10 by next year. If I lose that much weight I don't see how I couldn't get to that. I know my goal is far away. But, i'm taking small steps towards that each day.
I feel confident that I can do it I just have to stay focus, motivated and strong. I have implementing weight lifting, cardio and ab crunches and stretches to my workouts. I've been trying to recently increase weight with the lifting. I do several arm excersises and leg excersises which I can see the results finally paying off. I am at the point where if I don't go atleast 5 days out of the week or get atleast 7 hours in total I am down and I tend to have something of my body hurt. I am just continuing down the path of a thinner me and couldn't be more pleased.
Here's to working out and staying in shape!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment