My background

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Worry for My Dad

If you could please pray for my Dad, this past June he was having stomach issues and ended up in the ER because he was bleeding from the bottom. My Dad was diagnosed with Diverticulitis: Here's information on the web about it if you want to know more.
http://www.medicinenet.com/diverticulosis/article.htm My Dad completly worried me that night. That next day he had emergency colonscopy and they have some blockage and that's why he was hermogaging it was the worst thing possible because my Dad prided himself on taking care his colon and eating plenty fiber. The doctor told him otherwise his colon looked pink and really good. But they did notice from the inside he had little liver spots, and that he should get them checked out during his next appointment.
WEll, it's almost a year later and my Dad was experiencing some cramping and the same pains he had before. After several talks with Mom, Me and Erik he decided it was time to go and get it checked out. They said he did have an infection again and needed to be put on antibotics. And he has this morning at 9:30 a CT scan to see what's going on with his liver spots.
I really hope everything turns out ok. I love my Dad so much and I just want him to get better!


****UPDATE*** I was so nervous last night to call, But, from Dad's voice I had a feeling it was ok. The results came back good. Dad said to me. "I'm going to be fine honey" I had such a weight lifted off my shoulders I was so relieved. His HDL/LDL levels were good, his cholestol levels were good. He does have a little begin cyst by his kidneys but other then that they are going to keep and eye on it and make sure it's not growing, it's the size of an eraser right now. But, He's good, I'm so relieved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment