My background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ready for a break!!

I acomplish the impossible. Or atleast I thought it was impossible. With my Computer Applications course I passed! I got a C. That means I get to move on to the other class and move forward with my degree. I really didn't want to take the class over, plus I couldn't because I was all set up to take the intermidate one. And how I invested so much time only to take it over, and not to mention I would need to wait till next Spring and take it with the same professor.
Now, I have Psych to complete and I'm hoping to come out with a B for the class. I will have 2 successful grades for the semester. I am looking forward to the summer, more time with Hayden. More time with my hubby and time to work out.
I'm looking forward to having a needed break from all the stress. I just got and email from work about 2 open provider anyaslt positions. I'm considering on applying for it. I have to make a decision quick.
Now, I think it's funny, but as soon as finanical aid funds are accounted for they will give me my reward letter, I can't wait to get my books for the fall and dive into my studies early hopefully to prepare for another semester!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! That's so exciting. Glad you got a good grade. I'm sure you will get a good grade for psych as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Relax and enjoy the summer, fall will be here in no time.

    ReplyDelete