My background

Friday, July 23, 2010

Couldn't put the book down!

A new record happened for me yesterday. I read over 250 pages in just one day, well not even a day more like 10 hours. I read Kendra Wilkerson autobiography: Sliding into Home. Great book!! Thanks to my friend Jennifer she borrowed it to me. I was so intrigued by her story, that I found the whole book enjoyable to read. She talked about her past with experimenting with drugs, sex and stripping. It made me want to learn more about her. I do feel I learned alot about her already. I wasn't completely interested prior to the book, infact I felt she was spoiled and into herself. I learned that wasn't the case. And, a new found respect for her and what she went through in her past. I was watching a couple of episodes briefly of The Girl Next Door, but stopped watching because I was pregnant at the time I felt really insecure about my body plus I found myself wanting to watch that instead of working on homework.
But, now not only after reading the book do I want to pick up where I left off with the reality show but I wanted to watch her show Kendra.
I am now thinking that I need to get back to reading autobiography's. I enjoy them so much. I wish Britney Spears would write one, but I guess I'll have to wait maybe a couple of more years for that.

Well, now the weekend approaches and I can't wait. It's been a long frustrating week.

In other news I will be telling my Dad this weekend that I filed bankruptcy. I really hope he understands and that it's not a big mistake to Dad all about it. Wish me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment