My background

Monday, July 12, 2010

Found lost items!~

The weekend was great!
Friday~ I rested most of the night because I was really tired from the week being sick and still going to work. I spent time with Hayden we played and laughed together. He's offically able to sit up all on his own. I loved seeing him independently sitting since Erik and I were a little worried not to mention Hayden refused to sit just a week ago before that. His dinner time didn't go as smoothly he wanted to play more with his food than eat it. After he did go to bed, and I ended up catching up on my soaps and surfing on Facebook. I was going to play my game but by the time I planned on that I was so tired and ready for bed.
Saturday~ Erik and went to our favorite mexican restraurant at El Loro, we had to get home quickly and get the house clean to get ready for Kathy and her boyfriend to come over. They came over around 4:30 and we had a nice visit, then we had dinner after played a card game. Erik and I watched our Nextflix movie. We watched Precious. It was such a great but sad movie. It's a movie you watch once and that's it. I could never sit down and watch it again. But, I guess you have to see it to know what I mean. Then Erik and I watched a much lighter movie before bed.
Sunday~ We woke up suddenly. It was Erik's turn to give Hayden a bottle in the morning, so I was sleeping. And Erik said" I need you to help me, Hayden needs a bath right now" So, at some point in the middle of Hayden's crying in the crib he pooped and not only that but his diaper came undone, so their was poop everywhere on his bedding, on his legs, etc. Erik got him in the bath tub right away and I stripped his bedding completly down and got it washed. I was so happy how we worked well as a team. I found while I was getting his bedding taken off that he had thrown every pacifer behide the crib on the floor. So we found all his good pacifiers, and their was about 5 of them. Such a relief to find them!! After his bath we were awake so we had breakfast and then I went out to Cub and went grocery shopping for the week. When I returned I had to take a nap because my ear ache was coming back. Later we had dinner, and Erik surprised me with that he found my ipod Nano that had been missing for almost 9 months. YAY!!! I was so happy! I got almost all laundry done, but only for it to fill once again. But, it was a great weekend! Erik and I even figured out that you will more than likely keep cable. After all it's our only enteraintment which made me really happy!!

2 comments:

  1. oh that's awesome you found all of his pacifiers and he found your iPod! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a couple of those poopy messes to clean up. Its so much better to clean them as a team, because you can laugh about it and get it done quick. Great that you found your lost things!

    ReplyDelete