My background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And so it happened.

I had a alot on my plate this semester, Erik had Math and Visual Arts, And I had International Business and Women's Health, the homework was constant and the stakes were high. I need to do well this semester. I wanted so badly to get A's. And it happened. I got them!!! I am so proud of myself. I have to say the only I sacrificed with all of this was not working out, but I really want to get a momentum going and hopefully reach my goal.
My papers each time were awesome. I was worried because for International Business. I had a usual assignment due every week and I didn't get it done because I found out that week my Grandma passed away and then it took a little bit to get back into the swing of things with Spring Break. But, I knew that Grandma would want me forge on, and so I did. I also ended up saying to myself during the time of April that I needed to get back to work, and so I did I've been working out consistently for almost 4 weeks. I am noticing an improvement already I have these pants that are 20W that were snug on me before, now their more loose and the 22's that I have are hanging on me so I almost can't where those no more, the one thing I need to do is get under the mark where I can wear my old clothes again, I have alot of 16 size pants it would be nice to get back into those!! One step at a time I guess.

And, now that the semester is over I'm thinking about the summer and all the wonderful things to look foward too. And also that I need to get busy learning my Math, the plan is take it next semester so I need to keep pushing through, this up hill journey isn't over. I have more schooling and more grades that I have to work really hard for. I do feel at this moment I can accosphish anything. So here's to a great semester may I have more like this!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your grades! I knew you could do it. Also way to go the working out and noticing the change in your pants. Best feeling in the world! Keep it up Lins!!!

    ReplyDelete