My background

Friday, May 20, 2011

Feeling Great!!

I have the most exciting news, I HAVE LOST 10 lbs since I started working out!! I have been working out at least 3-4 times a week. I'm currently doing 55 mins on the optical machine, which I burn about 600 calories at a time, plus I'm adding strength training and ab crunches in there.
I work out on average for about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
I watched my hubby change before my very eyes. He's 40 lbs lighter than he was last year. He's a slimmer man and he' looks really good.
We both want to take care ourselves and be healthy, and raise Hayden to be as well. We know us losing weight will take alot of work but were willing to do it. Obviously, because we know it's all worth it.
I really want to get this to stick this time and see results, it's very, very important. If anything I look at my little boy and see that I want to set a good example for him, and it's always important no matter what you have on your plate is to take time for yourself, and take care yourself, I'm so thankful that Erik is willing to make that happen for me to get my fitness needs in just as much as I have done for him all these years.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going so well for you! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete