My background

Monday, August 29, 2011

My 5 Year Anniversary with Erik!!

We had the day off, we slept in and got up around 9 or so and had breakfast at The Original Pancake House, we had a nice breakfast had some amazing pancakes, they were on special they had raspberry syrup with a zest of lemon and they were lighter than pancakes actually. So good! great food!! Then we had to run errands. I bought tickets for a concert with my Dad on Oct 20Th the Pink Floyd Australian Show, we have great tickets, I'm super excited. We also bought Beth (my sister in law's gift) for her baby shower. We then went to lunch later at Yum! a really yuppie joint. After lunch we went over to pick out outfits for our day out, then we came home and hung out for a bit, later Hayden was home to see us, with my Mom and taking him for the night so we could go out to dinner and see a movie. WE were originally planning on going to Mannies and spending a ton of money and we had a reservation, but that changed and we decided to do something else, we went first to Koran Grill but it had allot of sushi etc, which I couldn't eat, so there wouldn't be a point of ordering from there, then we went to a steak house place but it was more family orientated so we left again and went to Red Stone, we ate on the balcony, we had some great food, I had steak with a baked potato and cooked asparagus, we also skipped the desert we were full. We started with our beer and appetizer so we got full. WE went to One Day after dinner. It was really good, but sad at the same time. After dinner we came back home and watch the start of Ghostbusters and then went to sleep. It was a wonderful day. Each year we read our vows to each other in the spot where we seen each other for the first time on the day we got married but we had to read them a day late, we were busy busy. My sister in law had her shower, my little newphew Lucas is due in about a month. So excited!

1 comment: