My background

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Almost to a Close!

I first off have to say that this has been one of the best summers for me in a long time. I've been working out since the end of April. And now I'm finally see the results each month. I've lost a total of 18 lbs, I'm decreasing in my pants so fast that I feel theirs no reason to buy really nice jeans when I'm going to continue to drop down sizes. I have this vision of looking fabulous in whatever I put on, and I am working towards that goal slowly. I am thinking about when I can say that I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight. It's been so long I've actually forgotten what my weight actually was. All I know is that when I get under the 200 mark it will feel so good. I'm feeling like it's really in my reach now, if I keep decreasing at a healthy 4 lbs-5 lbs lost each month then I will get down to the size I was in high school by next summer!! My ultimate goal was to be a size 10, which I don't think is out of reach now.

The next thing is school is starting next week, and it will be another adjustment but I'm looking forward to the next semester after that Erik and I have decided that what's right for the family is if I drop down to one class a semester, at least for the time being. I have 2 Accounting, 2 economic and 4 math classes left, and I can't see being success in taking on 2 of those each semester and getting everything else done. Erik was able to find a degree plan tailored to what he really wanted to teach, special education, the two classes I'm taking this semester will pay off the remainder of what I owe Medica as well about the tuition reimbursement issue.

I also feel like I've had lots of time with Hayden this summer, he's growing so wonderfully and he's got such a big personality. I love him so much, I can't believe he's going to be 2 soon!!

I'm looking forward to going to the Twins game with my Dad this Thursday, and next Friday Erik and I celebrate our 5 year Anniversary, We are planning something very special. The next day is Beth's baby shower, my nephew will be due any day now. And, one of my best friends is getting married September 17Th, and has invited Erik and I to stay two night in a bed and breakfast in Red Wing, I'm excited. I'm hoping that I look good in the dress I bought months ago for the occasion. I'm really trying to fit back into my clothes that I haven't worn for so long. So excited!! And to buy new things as well. And, all I know the fall is going to go as fast as the summer went.

But, I have to say this year has been good to me so far. I've been healthy this year. And, I couldn't be happier isn't helping me get in shape. I crave to workout now, if I don't I get really restless and can't sleep very good. I'm feeling positive about the changes I'm making and I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere with my weight!! life is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment