My background

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Weekend!

On Friday I went over to my parents house, we had steak, corn, patoto salad and beans. All my favorites. We really chatted alot, I always like chatting with my parents for hours. Hayden was asleep and My parents showed me their new computers and we hung out for a little bit.
Saturday morning was the best, Hayden, my Mom and I went shopping!! The goal was to get me some new clothes. Let me tell you their were deals at Kohls. It was awesome! And my Mom was the sweetest person ever. She said that she wanted me to get some clothes and that I couldn't wait till September. I need stuff for the camping trip but also I needed more clothes in geneal. I got several shirts. And I got 2 capris, one pair of jean shorts and one pair of khackis. I was so happy, then Mom made me even more happy. She took me in to get my wedding ring resized. I was not even a size 4 before I got pregnant. Now, I'm at size 6. I can't wait to have it back and on my finger, it will be in on Saturday. We also went to Bed Bath and Beyond and I got a couple of things there. I was finally able to get my photo wallet sleeve so that I can show off my cute baby boy even more, instead of cell phone.
We got home at 4 and started making homemade Laszanga, and then we were going to play croquet but we ended up playing with Hayden. WhenErik arrived, Mom and I surprised the guys with our pictures of Hayden that were taken last weekend. And the best part is that I'm not only going to have new pictures of him, but I will have a chance to show off my boy some more. WE had a fablous dinner, then later we ended up watching the second Harry Potter it was almost midnight and Erik and I headed out.
On Sunday morning it was time to clean and get caught up on laundry. We had so much laundry to do. While I was in there I found saw water all over the shower and on the floor around the toilet along with water soaked onto the carpet. We have a leak that's gotten worse with our toilet and it's going to need to be fixed! I don't know if I mentioned but Erik and I are renewing another lease with the apartment building so were getting a new fridge and stove. It will be black, new and better. I can't wait!! So, when they do that they'll fix that too.
Later in the afternoon we had lunch and then all took a nap. Erik's Dad was coming over at 4. So, did Fathers Day with Erik, gave him what Hayden made at the daycare and I got Erik a really nice coffee mug. Erik's Dad came over on time, we chatted for a bit and headed out to the pool for Hayden first swim in a pool. WE had the float that was really pink, it was really funny. But, his Dad really enjoyed it and bonding with Hayden. We got him use to the water a bit, and then we got back Erik and him made dinner while I took care Hayden. We then ate and watched a movie: Up in the Air, it was a really good movie!! It was about 11:00 and Erik and I were beat we started watching another movie: IRobot and then headed off to bed! It was a great weekend! It's sad it had to end but I know that I need to enjoy the week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Glad that you had so much fun! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete