My background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hayden 1 year appointment!

Finally Hayden had his offical preventive visits with a Pediatrician. I love the gal she is so friendly and straight forward. We discussed any concerns I might have and things that he should be doing. Even though he's not waving, clapping or walking. He's doing wonderful he's growing great and their reason for concern right now. He's going to do everything on his own time table. But, he is crawling now with on his hands and knees it's so cute to see. He gets this big grin on his face, that I must capture soon.
She said that we can start taking him off formula, which after are canister is gone he won't be having anymore so that interesting. He's teething up a storm. He has more bottom teeth coming in- (poor guy seems to have more then 1 come in at a time.)

He had all of his shots, and handled them like a pro. I can't believe he's 29 lbs and 3 oz.

We talked about him not really talking but he's babbling, it's almost like he's saying things, I've heard Up, Dada.. and my favorite one Bath! After all he's more baths in his 1 year then any other kid I bet. But, she said to just keep working with him. Just like everything else I will be really working on his speech with him.

His next appointment will be when he's 15 months. It's hard to believe that a year has already come and gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment