My background

Monday, November 8, 2010

To My Breaking Point!!

I've been unhappy with my job for a long time now, just because I want to get off the phones, I want to start working with people 1 on 1. So, I decided after much debate to finally go for it and apply for a position: Provider Analyst Associate. I turned in my resume just at the cut-off so busy trying to get other things done. By 4pm on Friday afternoon I got a reply back that I wasn't going to be getting an interview. It really hurt me, just because I've always gotten an interview. I decided to email here back and ask why, I haven't gotten a reply yet.

As the weekend progressed, I found myself overwhelmed by the homework that was waiting. I tried to take my quiz for Marco, the material for this chapter is far harder and more difficult to follow. I couldn't do better then my best, so my score when it was all said and done was a 20% which is the lowest I've ever gotten as I started to figure in my head with that score and the fact I didn't know the material I had to drop the course. What does this mean? well, I have to take it over again, and I'm feeling like graduation is so far at the other end of the tunnel that I can't even see it in my sights. Erik didn't get upset that I dropped the class, considering how stressful the last couple of weeks have been.
With that in mind, I will longer be able to take online courses of my stuff after Spring semester. I guess the one's I've already taken once before I could but, this is the most difficult semester I've had since I took Accounting.

With the semester almost to a close, I'm going to focus on the one class I have now, and really rock it, I would like to get an A, but I don't know if I can pull that around since I was riding at a B last time I checked. I told Erik when I start the new semester for the Fall 2011, if things don't go well with us managing school in the Spring, I will not be taking classes like this. Going part time to school isn't going to work while he was considered full time, so he agreed to go back to part time in the Fall.

I have felt we have no space ever since Hayden was born, our place is just getting smaller and smaller, So, I finally made headway with Erik. We got rid of all of things over the weekend. I went through our bathroom, I went through Hayden's room, Erik went through the closet in the living room. He got our home entertainment system set up again. Our next priority is to get my TV sold and get rid of the stand for it. Also in Hayden's room to get rid of the book shelf. And, we have to go through his closet. I mean business when I say there's no reason to have all this stuff. If we don't have the room or a place to store it then get rid of it. We are making progress slowly. I look forward to having things completed by the end of this month.
I'm certainly not a person that wants to be anything like a Hoarder, I'm the complete opposite. I obsess about how the house looks and I can't seem to relax.

I finally got caught up on laundry this weekend. It took two days in 1/2 to get all caught up but I did. I'm so happy that Erik is more open to getting things organized. I just hope I can keep the momentum going!!

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean about getting rid of extra stuff. I've decided that I need to go through the kids stuff (clothes especially) and just get rid of the extra. I started with the hall closet and condenced their sweatshirts (zipper kind) and jackets down to a managable two sweatshirts, one light jacket, and one winer jacket, each. I think Jasmine started out with something like 10 sweatshirts, three light jackets and three heavy jackets! Clean it ALL out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete