My background

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Patiently Awaiting an Opportunity!

So, I've been working in my department for just over 2 years. I am ready to do more and mold into a different position. Even though it would be a lateral move, I expressed interest in being on the paperwork team. I had a discussion with the person that manages it and then the other person that is on the team, it was like an interview to me.
Needless to say I didn't get it, but It didn't get me exposure as to I'm interested in doing more and such.
I go on the website just about everyday for my company and looking for a job to apply for. But, the couple of opportunities that were there I didn't get them in time. I was focus on the other job I applied for was the P.A.A positon. I didn't get that either.
It's just been up and down for me, I know everything happens for a reason. And, obviously there's something more out there for me, but I just don't where it is or what it is. Oh well, I will plugging away.
At least if I could start getting projects sent my way, I know I've expressed interest to my supervisor. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I realized that I need to try and put myself out there more or they won't know that I'm interested in advancing within Medica. I wish you luck!!

    ReplyDelete