My background

Monday, December 13, 2010

A sigh of relief

Our prayers have been answered. We were able to amend our bankruptcy payments. They not only didn't make it more, they decreased the payment. Thank goodness. Erik and I have 2 1/2 years left of this. We can do it. With the news that our payment was going down was such a huge sigh of relief. We are going to have a little money for Christmas after all. I'm feeling this is going to be a great year for us next year. We have so much to be thankful for.
The next great goal we have is get a house next year. I was thinking a townhouse would be great to start out with. I don't know what the future holds but hopefully we can get one, our place is just getting to small even re-arranging and getting rid of things still not enough room. And would you believe we don't have our Christmas tree up still. Hopefully I can get motivated to do it this week.
I'm excited this coming Saturday my Mom and I are going to Black Swan and get some lunch. While Erik watches Hayden. It will be my first outing without him in a long time.
Also I had a really bad cold last week. But, I think I'm fighting it, I'm starting to feel better today, even though my voice a little raspy.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome news about your payment going down! Just the start of good things to come your way!!! Enjoy your mom and daughter time on Saturday. You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete