My background

Monday, December 13, 2010

what the hell?

Ok so last week, a co-worker at my job decided to assume that I was pregnant again and ask is it a boy or girl this time. I said I wasn't pregnant and it really bothered me that I need to make a change and soon. Well over the weekend yesterday, I ran into a person I use to work with at Cub, and she said when are you due again? It was embrassing, I haven't even been by myself when people have assumed. First my old boss was right next me, then my husband Erik. I handled it well, and said actually I'm not pregnant but thanks. I guess I have a major belly on me, I don't get it I'm exactly the same size but people think i'm pregnant. I think my jacket is a little to snug, I haven't been able to drop any weight. I was going to go to the gym during my lunch but ended not going. I really need to start moving and get in shape. It's a real downer when people keep asking me, I must be a huge blimp to people. I have this big fast stomach that I can't shrink. I'm so depressed about it, I must make a change!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about making a change. It's rude when people just assume and ask when you're due or what you're having if you haven't said anything.

    ReplyDelete