My background

Friday, August 27, 2010

My Anniversary with Hubby!!

I can't believe it's been 4 years. It was a hot, sunny and beautiful day on a Saturday, August 26th 2006. We were so happy and excited to take the next step and start a life together.
WE decided this year, it only made sense to take the day off together. We slept in late, Hayden didn't wake up until 8am which is great for him. He's usually up right at 7am on the dot. We woke up leisurely and got Hayden ready for daycare. Erik ended up taking care business by going to his doctors appointment. He came back and we took Hayden to daycare, then we headed back home and got ready to plan our day. We waited for the Comcast guy to come out and hook up our digital phone. We decided to go with a digital package. Which it actually saves us alot of money and we get free long distance, caller ID, and we have for our cable: HBO and Starz. It's pretty awesome.
We had to stop at Normandale and get my whole mess with my book solved. I feel stupid but we waited in line for 30 minutes to do an exchange on a used book to get a new one for my Computer Appls because I thought it should come with a disc. My last class had one. Well, it wasn't a complete waste of time because we headed off to see the manager for the store. We found out that my book could be shipped to me overnight. Because it's not in until September 1st. I couldn't get anytime off from work to get it so I had to work out something to get my book. Solved!
Then Erik and I headed out for lunch we eat at Chilli's. One of my favorite places. Erik had Chicken Crisper's and I had Baby Back Ribs. We chatted and goofed around it was really nice. We then headed off to buy our Playstation 3. We tried to get it at Cost-co they're all sold out, so we went to Best Buy. WE got 2 games as well. I ended up getting the Harry Potter Lego game. I can't wait to play it with Erik. We played a little bit after we got it home but, we wanted to get a nap in. We slept, then Erik picked Hayden up. Poor guy was so tired, he ended being a sleep pretty much from the minute I saw him. So, I gave him his bottle, read him a story, got him all changed for bed and kissed him goodnight.
Erik and I ended up having Jimmy Johns for dinner and sitting back watching Netflix. We watched it on our instant plays from our Playstation 3. It was so awesome. We loved it we watched a movie with Bruce Willis, Surrogates. It was pretty good! Creepy but good. Then we started to watch and old movie with Woody Allen: Husbands and Wives. Pretty good movie too. We light up our unity candle every year. This candle is split and we put it together it started to form together the two pieces its' really cool. We had a wonderful Anniversary. I'm so glad we took the time off.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a good day, and isn't Netflix instant play the best? We have it through our Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great anniversary! Pretty crazy that 4 years have flown by!

    ReplyDelete