My background

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My poor son Hayden!

My son was coughing over the weekend he started wheeze again which worried both Erik and I since he just got over RSV. Erik took him to the doctor today and he gets colds, that's not a problem, what is that Hayden gets asthma. I feel horrible, because I have it and more then likely I passed it on to my son.
We will have to monitor his breathing when he doesn't have a cold we have to watch if he still has wheezing. That's a cause for concern, if that's the case he will need to see a speacilist. In the mean time he's back on his steriods and he's going to have 2 nebulizer treatments a day.
I hope to god that it improves, but because I have it and I can really understand the disease. And, I guess I have to realize that we all have problems that we carry down to our kids. Hayden has alot of history of things to be aware of when he's older.
Erik has dietbetes, high blood pressure, had tesicular cancer and now has acid relex. I have a history of fibroids in the uterus, (which won't effect Hayden) asthma and ezemea.
well hopefully, Hayden will grow out of it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that about Hayden! Hopefully he will start feeling better now that he's been diagnosed and will start getting treatment.

    ReplyDelete