My background

Monday, February 1, 2010

Picture Perfect!

This past weekend it was finally time for Hayden 3 month photos. The delay was a week because of us all being sick. But, were all recovering quite well. Erik and I both got our haircuts and I bought a special outfit for Hayden.
We got there early enough where we woke Hayden from his nap and I could almost hear what he was thinking. "why is this lady got this huge black thing in my face. It was really hot in the studio, i'm sure it was because of all the lights. The whole shoot took 20 mins. It took longer to go through our photos and order them. We ended up getting the package called "The Favorite" which is not cheap by the way. But, it's worth it. I really wanted to have family photos of us, so we can have them hung up at home and framed at work and around the house.
Now all I need to do is go out and buy some frames. We also got a membership for the next two years so we can get every milestone Hayden has. I can't believe he's already 3 months!! My son is growing so fast. I of course thinks he's so adorable in every picture. I had a hard time deciding on which ones to purchase. Erik and I must of stood infront of the computers for about an hour.
I'm sure the next time we'll have the hang of it but, it was such a great experience. I've been dreaming of the day when I come in and have family photos done. JCpenny's did a great job. And I was pleased with the work and service.
And, I know good photos when I see them, I use to be into photography. I took a couple class at Dakota County Tech. But, because of several reasons had to drop the degree. But, I realize it just wasn't meant to be. It's more of hobby for me not a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment