My background

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Teacher from HELL

What a Friday I had. I had to come into to Normandale and take a test on Mircosoft Word 2007 for my class Computer Appls. I couldn't find the room, so I ended up being there about a minute to spare. The first thing is that I was yelled out to sit down, not only was I to sit down but she wanted me up front. I got all settled and I was trying to log in to the computer, She's repeating how I would log in. Everybody else had gotten set up so mine still wasn't working. I eventually got in. She went over for an hour about how things would be for the day. And, stuff in my opioion that should of been given to us early. I have no idea how much my test is worth but, I was so mad at her because she was a total bitch. She wanted to talk to me about my postings that were due the 25th of January. I had already discussed by email the assingments prior that I didn't get done and it's because I was in the hospital with my son. She received documentation as requested. And she said thanks for the info and approved for me to submit at a later date. When, I was going over with her she was arguing with me that she needed the documentation. And it's after I told her that I had the email but that I didn't have the document in my email. It had seemed that she wasn't going to approve it. And, argued with me about it for 20 mins. Then, I came up to her desk because I didn't know what she wanted. And, she basically snapped her fingers at me and said to hurry up that I wasting her time. Then, she ignored me for a good 20 mins. And said I need to stick around and make corrections. I told her that I had to pick up my son, and I needed to leave in 5 mins. My class was till 5:50. I expected to be there till that time. I had no idea how much a whack job she was. But, she didn't even ask if someone would prefer not to listen to music. And put on this music with birds chipping and waves. It made me want to fall asleep, not to take a test, Well, I guess the music stopped and in the middle of talking to a student. She said hang on< where did my music go, I have to get my music back on or I will go insane. She went up to the front of the classroom and turned it back on. There so many things she did that I cant seem to list fast enough. All I know is I have to see her one more time on April 25th and I just can't wait to be done with her class. It's so frustrasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment