My background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feeling Icky!

So, the last 4 days or so I've had terrible headaches and I also have some kind of stomach flu. I can't pinpoint what's going on. Erik thinks it might be stress, and he asked me what I'm stressed about. WEll, the truth is besides these two things I'm alright. I mean since the new year started I havedn't felt 100% wonderful but, something is up. Last night while Erik was at school I was going to play with Hayden and give him a bath. But, since my head was throbbing so much. I didn't want to take a chance with Hayden. My focus wasn't there. It was hurting so bad yesterday evening that I couldn't concentrate on anything. I was trying to take my next chapter pratice test for Psychology and needless to say I did horrible. Luckily it doesn't affect my grade, It was just practice. But, after my headache was gone I was experiencing cramping again. And a couple of minutes after that I was in the bathroom. I feel like shit today!! I really hope it goes away soon! I so don't want to be at work today. I could of really use having tomorrow off.

1 comment:

  1. What's going on? I hope you can pinpoint what is causing this so you can feel better and soon!!!

    ReplyDelete