My background

Monday, March 8, 2010

Nice Weekend!

I went out with my BFF on Friday! We had dinner out at Chilis. Which by the way I always get my standard buffalo chicken sandwhich but I went with a pulled BBQ pork sandwhich instead. YUMM! thanks to Cynthia saying that it looked good. We shared some laughter and got caught up with our lives. After dinner we headed over to Burnsville. And I got to see the new theater that was built. We brought our tickets, for Alice in Wonderland, and decided hit a gas station for treats and stuff, since the theater is so expensive. We stopped at Walgreens instead and headed back to the theater. We arrived about 45 mins early because we knew there would be a line to see it and wanted to be ready we went to the 9:30 showing. We arrived when just when the line was forming. We chatted with someone in front of us, accidently. I was talking about how Erik though the mall was queto. And, how it looked really nice now, especially the theater. The wait for the movie went really fast. Then we were in to take our seats. WE got the best seat in the house. WE got the very top row right in the middle. The movie was great and we really enjoyed ourselves. After the movie was over it was almost 12 and it was time to say goodbye.
I thought it was so cool Erik still had his guys over at our house for roleplaying but he still attended to Hayden, and did his dad duties.

On Saturday, I woke up really early and got right down to business with my homework. I was able to complete both classes homework, now I'm one week ahead of schedule. I'm trying to continue to be because you never know what can happen. It was a productive day all around. We all went as a family to our favorite mexican restraurant El Loro. During the evening we watched our movie Julia and Julie. It was a cute movie.

On Sunday, I was experiencing some cramping and headaches. So,I didn't do much in the beginning of the day. Erik made us breakfast and he worked on homework for a little bit then went shopping at the grocery store and etc for the week. I ended up cleaning a little bit, did a couple loads of laudnry and took care Hayden. He was experiencing so constipation issues again over the weekend. So he was really tired after crying so much through the day. When it got later. Erik and I had dinner. Taco pile on, one of my favorites and sat down and watched the Oscars. It was really relaxing Sunday for once. We didn't get to our taxes, but Erik promised we would do them this weekend. Other then that. Things are going pretty good. I felt that I got to do everything I set out to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment