My background

Monday, March 1, 2010

Accomplishing the Impossible

I had a lot of homework over the course of last week, and to top it off I had to take a Psychology test that was on 4 chapters. I was quite nervous being that I tried a new method of learning the material. I was on absoutle high on Saturday. I ended up with a B on the test. Which I havent' seen in a very long especially on a Psychology test.
It makes me think I can do anything I set my mind to. My goal is to get a B for the class. Erik thinks I can acheive an A but, for me getting a B is a high goal considering I took it last Spring and got a D. I didn't do well at all. But, I feel like I have a chance now. As far as my other class. I have my highs and lows there too. I got almost a perfect score for the last assingment. But, the one I was working of the weekend with xcel I was so lost. I didn't think I had it in me to keep working on everything.
I did manage to not only do my homework, but watch all the programs I wanted and get some cleaning done. So, all in all I think it was a great weekend!

1 comment: