My background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

House on hold some more :(

So I've been working with Bell Mortgage for about a year and a half now. He specalizes in helping people get a house when they have bankruptcy. It's been nearly 4 years that Erik and I have been in our apartment. And altough it's a great location and we've really made it our home, we would really like to get a house. Even a townhouse. Just so we can start building a history with a mortgage. Now that we have Hayden he's growing so fast and we need more space for everything. I got the call yesterday from Pete that our scores aren't high enough to even qualify. I wasn't surprised but at the sametime I was dissapointed.
I know we made the right decision filing bankruptcy when we did. I do have this great relief when June 2013 rolls around we will have no credit card debt. And Eriks car will be paid off. Mine is paid off in June of this year. I'm so excited. Because of daycare being so expensive we're hoping that they don't increase our payments even more. Because we now have a son to raise and be able to afford all his needs.
And, what I really hope is that when Pete runs our credit report it's high enough to qualify. He's pulling report again on June 1st. But, then if it isn't Erik and I have to decide do we sign up another year with our apartment, or do we pay higher to be month to month basis, just in case we qualify in September or Jan 2011. It's something we will look at when that decision becomes closer and closer. But, right now all we can do is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment