My background

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mental Day is Needed!

It's so busy at my work. I was trying to take anyday off in March. Erik was trying to get the day off as well. So, we planned on next Wednesday. I put the request in and thought I would get the day off. Turns out were so busy and short staffed that I can't get any day off except Monday the 15th. But, that works for me. I won't get the day with my hubby. But, I will get a day to do stuff for myself. Which I'm looking forward to, because that's the week that spring break starts too. I'm getting a 3 day weekend and I have no school for the week. I haven't decided what I will do with my day, but I have to be sure to not do any cleaning. This day is for me. I will drop off Hayden a little later and pick him up a little earlier. I look forward to the day so much! I need it, I'm getting so burnt out and I think this will help me collect my thoughts and get through the rest of the semester for school and try to get through work. I might stitch for part of the day and then maybe some video games.
Also, I talked to my boss and she mentioned if I wanted to work every other month 8-4:30. I would get a 1/2 hour lunch, but I get to leave at 4:30 that will really help me! I sure hope that it happens next month. It will feel like I have more time with this crazy schedule I have all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment