My background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is it Monday?

Normally, I have horrible days Mon and Tuesday, but it's done a switch to me, Thursday- Today is horrible. I was told by my boss I can't have the whole day Monday off. Now, I'm only getting a 1/2 day and to make matters worse. I have already this morning, 8 sendbacks on the one call I took where she had her stupid PCA services.

Not to mention, I'm unhappy right now, I could really use a treat or something. Because I'm hungry. Erik tried to make a different kind of smoothie today and it was way to tart. And, then he got all upset because I wouldn't drink it, he put orange juice and pineapple and blueberry, I told him it might not be good.

Plus, I found Hayden may of been exposed to Croup, and new baby in the daycare went in to the hospital because she has it. So, it started last night where Hayden has a horrible cough. ALot of sneezing and I just know he doesn't feel good.
I feel helpless, I wish there was something more I could do for him then i'm already doing. What a crabby day this is!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your day is going so bad. Hope it improves and that Hayden isn't sick.

    ReplyDelete