My background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My biggest pet peeves!

So, in the light of today, I discovered that not only after I offically sick of filling out forms, but that If I don't vent to someone or something I'm going to flip out.
I have many pet peeves, some days I can tolerate them more than others. It really depends on my mood and other factors.

Pet peeves are not listed in any order:

Pet Peeve #1 Filling out forms/etc: I apply for finincial aid every year, now since I've had Hayden the goverment or whatever wants to know my income. They want a worksheet filled out and they want a questionare now, Basically, I have to try and remember the month, day and year, I was living in a different state. Thank god I've only lived in 2 total. What a major headache. They want to prove I'm a US citizan. I mean are you kidding me? It gets more complicated then that they want my taxes, now I could risk mailing them or I could email them to them. They said it has to be sent from my met net account, well that goes directly to my personal account so either way when I was trying to figure it out I have no way of sending directly from my met net. They want it be signed so it has to be scanned and so and so on.

Pet Peeve #2 People not paying attention on the roads,: and then you see their talking on their cell phone. Seriously one these days their going to cause a huge accident and take some ones life or their own. I'm even more cautious when I'm driving now that I Hayden in the car. Thank god, I dont have to go to far going to the daycare and coming home with him. I'm so parnoid of people on the road. Grow up and pay attention. It's not a race track. Nor, is it a place to be careless.

Pet Peeve #3 My job sometimes: Some days I can't stand the procedures and processes I go through at work. One of the most annoying one's I think of right now is when they send emails about adding something to the KN (knowledge Network) are main system for Medica on processes. They don't email the link to it, they show were on the site where you click to get to it. I don't have time to go through. I usually save it to my favorites, and remember the name of it or something and move on. Show where you would find and send the link.

Pet Peeve #4 Playing phone tag: I hate it so much. Especially with calling drs offices. You call the nurse line, and leave a message. Which is long, and you have to wait to hear a whole long message before you can leave one, Then they call you back and your on the phone, (because your at work) and then you call them back and then their not avaiable to take your call. And find out their not going to be in till much later.

Pet Peeve #5. You call a place and your told you have to call a different number, nobody knows what number your actually suppose to call you just call the number you're given and hope to god that's the person you're suppose to speaking too.

Pet Peeve #6: Someone that keeps contacting you, that you don't want to talk too. (don't worry it's none of you), I'm sure a couple of you know who I'm talking about, I just wish they wouldn't stop calling, facebook messaging me. I felt the only way to solve the issue was to cut all ties with you. And I don't owe the person any explation on why I don't want to be friends with them. I'm doing this for my instanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment